Why you should give Bamboo Socks a Shot!
1. Bamboo is sustainable - It grows quickly and once cut a network of roots produces new plants. Bamboo grows well in marginal soil, doesn't need irrigation or fertilizer to grow, and needs no pesticide to flourish.
2. The socks are softer -Viscose fibres are silk-like in softness so much softer than any cotton product and many synthetic materials on the market.
3. Less moisture, less odour - Bamboo absorbs 4 times more moisture than cotton socks!
4. Bamboo is temperature flexible! - Bamboo fibres are thermo-regulating. Essentially, they act to maintain a regular temperature. The socks will breathe in the summer to keep your feet cool and maintain a degree of heat in the winter so you stay warm.
5. Your feet will thank you. - You're welcome.